The course will be taught by Francesca ter Poorten Unnata-trained Aerial Yogi, Level Two Advanced Aerial Teacher and Yoga Teacher EYRT 500.
- This 30-hour intensive will teach you how to guide an aerial class safely while imparting a sense of play in your classes.
- You will participate in over 20 hours of hands-on instruction, plus a teaching practicum.
- You will learn the physical and energetic benefits, contraindications, and cautions of each asana, and understand how to sequence them into a powerful Aerial Yoga class.
- In this training you will develop the necessary skills to lead your own Aerial Yoga class.
- We will break down the core foundations and principles of Aerial Yoga.
- You will learn how to structure a class and how to transition smoothly intto and out of postures.
- Learn how to offer modifications, spotting and adjustments for your students.
- How to safely setup Aerial Equipment.
$425 - Book before March 15th and save $50.EYS Grads always save 20%. Limited spots so book early!
YOGA ALLIANCE RECOGNIZED CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAM