The course will be taught by Francesca ter Poorten Unnata-trained Aerial Yogi and Yoga Teacher EYRT 500. This course is great for you if you just want to go DEEP with Aerial or you want to guide an aerial class safely while imparting a sense of play in your classes.
- You will participate in over 20 hours of hands-on instruction, plus a teaching practicum.
- You will learn the physical and energetic benefits, contraindications, and cautions of each asana, and understand how to sequence them into a powerful Aerial Yoga class.
- In this training you will develop the necessary skills to lead your own Aerial Yoga class.
- We will break down the core foundations and principles of Aerial Yoga.
- How to structure a class, transitioning into and out of postures.
- How to offer modifications, spotting and adjustments for your students.
- How to safely setup Aerial Equipment.
$425 or pay before March 15th and save $50
YOGA ALLIANCE RECOGNIZED CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAM